Thursday, December 18, 2008

Feeling This...

Today in class we are listening to Blink 182 and "Feeling This" is playing. I'm not particularly listening to the lyrics, although students are mouthing the words.

I'm feeling the Christmas spirit. :)

Shelby just reminded us that Christmas is one week from today. Yay. The kids are in a really good mood despite the fact that their finals start this afternoon and take them to the end of the school day on Monday.

I'm feeling the Christmas spirit. This morning I was feeling drained and weighed down by all the things I have to finish over Christmas break. But now, at this second to sit down and write for a bit, I'm feeling a little of it wash away. I know it will get done...hopefully sooner rather than later.

I'm feeling the Christmas spirit. Melanie returned my coffee mug this morning with a fresh, piping hot cup of Toasted Pecan. It's yummy. And warm. And soothing.

I'm feeling the Christmas spirit. Hannah brought me a Christmas mug full of malt balls. She had no idea I loved them so much.

I'm feeling the Christmas spirit. Ashleigh gave me a sign that reads: Dear Santa, I want it all." And I really do.

No comments: