Monday, January 4, 2010

Priorities

We start classes in our new high school tomorrow. If I were on top of things, I could post a few pictures or add some audio or video to this post. But I'm not on top of things and I find myself being pretty low on the motivation scale when it comes to using technology in my work these days--not because I don't want to, but because it simply doesn't exist.

But, that's okay. The soda machines are full and the snack machines are stocked. We do have priorities at Republic High School.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good morning people. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking as far as something that singular model. The prices as regards the shoes are around 250 bucks on every site. But definitively I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what do you think?